Information & uuml; ber Cookies h2>
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit our website. This text file stores information read from the website k & ouml; can when doing this to a sp & auml; revisit direct time p>.
They are used to make our site more user-friendly, effective and safe. p>
Most of the cookies we use are so-called bdquo; & ldquo;. session cookies They are after your visit automatically gel & ouml; deleted. F & uuml; gren you on your shopping list item so that information is stored on your computer, your n Xenical next visit k & ouml;. You can view your shopping list again and continue editing p>
Some cookies are necessary to enable the site to function properly. p>
How can I disable cookies? h4>
k & ouml; can easily customize their browser settings to disable cookies all p>.
- . 1 & Ouml, you open the Firefox browser li>.
- . 2 Dr navigation use the bridges you & bdquo; Alt & ldquo; Key on your keyboard. Li>
- . 3 W & auml; you have to choose & bdquo; main navigation & ldquo; and then & bdquo; Options & ldquo; in your toolbar. li>
- . 4 W & auml; you have to choose the tab & bdquo, privacy & auml; re & ldquo; from. li>
- . 5 W & auml; you have to choose f & uuml; r & bdquo, Firefox will: & ldquo; & bdquo; Use custom settings for & ldquo; from. li>
- . 6 Uncheck & bdquo; accept cookies & ldquo; and save your settings. li>
Internet Explorer: h4>
- . 1 & Ouml; you open Internet Explorer li>.
- . 2 Click the Schaltfl & auml; che & bdquo; Tools & ldquo; and then click & bdquo; Internet Options & ldquo;. li>
- . 3 Click on the tab & bdquo; Privacy & ldquo;. Li>
- . 4 In the tab & bdquo; cookies & ldquo; k & ouml; you can remove the mark and save your settings li>.
Google Chrome: h4>
- . 1 & Ouml; you open Google Chrome li>.
- . 2 W & auml; you have to choose & ldquo; Settings & quot; from. li>
- . 3 Click & ldquo; Show Advanced Settings & quot;. Li>
- . 4 Click on the tab & bdquo; Privacy & ldquo; on & bdquo; Content Settings & ldquo;. li>
- . 5 In the section & bdquo; cookies & ldquo; k & ouml; can you disable it and save your settings li>.
- . 1 & Ouml; you open Safari li>.
- . 2 W & auml; & bdquo you choose; Settings & ldquo; in the function list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click & bdquo, privacy & auml; re & ldquo;. li>
- . 3 Under & bdquo; Accept Cookies & ldquo; k & ouml; you can specify whether and when to accept cookies from Safari web sites. F & uuml; r more information, click Help li> (?).